AboutDigital Hub Academy provides career development services through our Career Office, assisting students with both their personal and career development goals, helping them become employable, self-confident and self-aware. Ultimately, by taking advantage of these services, students should be able to achieve career goals and succeed in their future careers.
- One-on-one confidential discussions with a Career Counsellor
- Career development workshops
- Personal development workshops
- Tips & Tricks on career related issues
- Career assessments & guidance if you are undecided about the fittest career path for you
- Work experience and volunteering opportunities while at school
- Walk-in appointments are 15 minutes in length and start from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, from Monday to Friday @theCareerOffice.
- Walk-ins can be used for quick questions, resume reviews, cover letter reviews or to find out more about Career Development Services.
- Please call +40 268 455 401 between 09:00 AM to 4:00 PM to schedule an appointment with the Career Counsellor.
- Appointment times range from 30 minutes to 1 hour in length.
- Be prepared to answer a few questions regarding your reason for appointment and to give your name, email address and phone number.
Career & Personal Development Workshops
The secret to career success is blending:
- Work that you enjoy
- Work at which you excel
You can now develop your soft skills and excel at work, by participating at any of the designated workshops.
Workshops Designed for First Year Students
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Develop Active Listening and Empathy
- Assertive Communication
Workshops Designed for Second Year Students
- Business correspondence
- Budgeting and personal financial planning
- Time Management
Workshops Designed for Third Year Students
- Plan your next career step
- Job search strategy and research
- Personal branding
Digital Hub Academy organizes these meetings yearly, at no cost, to further help you continue developing yourself both personally and professionally. Each workshop is limited to 20 participants and we are going to fill in the seats on the “first come first served” basis.
The workshops are free and optional, but you need to sign up if you are interested in joining a specific one. For details about the time and place and in order to sign up, you should let us know via email: email@example.com or come by the Career Development Office.
The deadline to register for a workshop is 2 days before the workshop.